It’s the weekend! I’m looking forward to finally relaxing a bit after the craziness that has been my life. And guess what? It’s almost Thanksgiving! And UTOPiAcon is getting set to give you a week-long party to celebrate!!!
Thanksgiving week, Janet Wallace and the official bloggers will be running an awesome Utopia Facebook party, giving away awesome goodies like tickets, books, signing space, table space, and more!!! Make sure you’re a part of the event by joining on Facebook HERE!
I’m heading to NCTE this coming week in Minneapolis, and if all goes as planned, I’ll have a SIGNED COPY of The Giver, by Lois Lowry, that I’m donating to the Facebook party to give away. Don’t miss it!!
And of course, it’s November, so that means a new UtopiaCon Tee exclusive is for sale!!
Check out this beauty below–I scooped up the grey hoodie the moment I saw it!
Can’t wait to wear it around this winter!
This months design is just epic, and it comes not only in hoodie form for the holidays, but also as a racerback tank top, short sleeve tee, short sleeve v-neck tee, unisex fitted tee, and female fitted tee. So many choices!!! Most come in white or grey, but a few come in black as well. Happy shopping!
The idea behind the design stems from “Whit & Ware and Indie-Visible, [who] have teamed up to create a series of eleven limited edition T-shirts (one per month) honoring the amazing Janet Wallace, and her incredible gift to us all….the place we all call home once a year – Utopia!” But after November 20, this particular design will disappear forever, so act fast!!
Are you coming to UTOPIA in June?
Event Pricing thru December 31, 2015:
Here’s the current** price range you’re looking at to attend–prices go up as we get closer to the con:
==> $110 Silver Package
- 5-day pass to the UTOPiA convention (UTOPiAcon), including welcome bag, keynote speeches, panels, exhibitor hall, karaoke, pre-awards happy hour
- Admission to the Public Signing Event
- Admission to the Fifth Annual UTOPiA Awards and After-Party
- NOT INCLUDED: lunches, apparel, preferred seating at awards, workshops
==> $190 Titanium Package
- 5-day pass to the UTOPiA convention (UTOPiAcon) with VIP Registration/Badge pick-up, as well as a welcome bag, keynote speeches, panels, exhibitor hall, karaoke, pre-awards happy hour
- Admission to the Public Signing Event
- Early seating to the Fifth Annual UTOPiA Awards
- Lunch Thursday and Friday
- Souvenir T-shirt
- NOT INCLUDED: Workshops
==> $55 One-Day Fan Wristband
- Admission for one day–you choose the day and purchase the ticket specifically for that day
- Access to all official events — speakers, panels, exhibitor hall, signing area, other official events
- NOT INCLUDED: Workshops, private events, or any other event listed at an additional charge on the ticket page or web site. You must wear your wristband at all times or you will not be allowed into any official area.
==> Want to be an Exhibitor at UTOPiAcon??? Click the link above for prices and info
But act fast, because prices will continue to rise as we get closer to the con date. REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE until March 31, 2016 (minus processing fee), so act now—I know it’s a few months out, and your circumstances may change, but I highly, highly suggest that you book now.
**prices subject to change—I will post updated prices as they rise. Have questions about UTOPiA 2016: Five-Year Anniversary Convention & Celebration for Writers & Fans? Contact UtopYA, LLC
Still nervous you might not be able to attend in June? Purchase now to lock in the lowest prices, and rest easy knowing refunds, minus the processing fee, are available until March 31, 2016 (or a full refund within 60 days of purchase, whichever comes first).
Well, that’s all for this month’s Utopia Post. Be sure to check out the other official blogger’s posts! Ta ta for now!
Visit all the bloggers this month!
Week 1: Jo Michaels and Maria Pease
Week 2: Me and Delphina Miyares
Week 3: Toni Lesatz and Ren Reidy
Week 4: Ashley Bodette and Kathryn Grimes